Evergreen Candleworks is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your information. We will never sell, lend, rent, trade, or give your name, e-mail address, street address, or phone number to anyone without your written permission. All information we collect is solely to permit purchases and enable financial transactions.
How we use the information we collect:
· Complete your purchase
· To provide the services you request
· Send you catalog or announcements of other offerings by e-mail or direct mail
· Keep you informed about the status of your workshop or order
· To identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new products, services, and promotions that might interest you
· Notify you of cancelations or provide other information concerning products you purchase
· To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
When ordering from Evergreencandleworks you are connected to a secure server. Your credit card information is encrypted when it is transmitted to us and is stored in a secure environment, making it virtually impossible for other authorized parties read any of the information you send us via our secure server. Your credit card is charged when you make a purchase. For your safety, please never use e-mail to send us your credit card information. Use the secure ordering form instead.
You will be e-mailed when your credit card has been approved or your order has been shipped.
Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable shipping address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Delivery to a non-existent shipping address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
For customer service, contact Evergreen Candleworks at 303-506-9692 or e-mail us at email@example.com